JOIN US NOVEMBER 16-18, 2016
Presidents of Enterprising Organizations (PEO) is celebrating its 25th Year!
Join us between November 16th and 18th as we assemble one of Canada’s largest leadership communities at the Presidents of Enterprising Organizations’ Annual Leadership Conference & Executive Retreat.
Our three-day members-only executive retreat connects the leaders of Canadian and Multi-National organizations while providing a line-up of world renowned speakers, experiential activities and entertainment.
PEO’s Annual Leadership Conference & Executive Retreat is an exclusive event where members convene to connect, think and grow as well as to rejuvenate and have fun! The schedule is complete with an exciting range of activities including executive networking opportunities, fine dining, live music, and some of today’s thought leaders on leadership, performance management and success. Discussion will be thought provoking, engagement will be full-throttle, and the experience will prove invaluable.
PAST CONFERENCE SPEAKERS
- Great speakers and workshops! Well executed, well planned, excellent presenters! I give it a 5 out of 5 for overall conference experience!
- It was a fabulous experience. It exceeded my expectations. The greatest value for me was spending quality time with my peer advisory group, getting to know each other better and building a strong bond in a short time.
- The Conference provided me with a great situational tool kit for diffusing difficult interactions. It was very well organized and thought out. There was a great balance of inspiring speakers, networking opportunities and quality time with our groups.
- Quality of speakers was excellent, they were outstanding. Great networking opportunities.
- Thank you for the invite. I really appreciated the networking opportunity and great learnings.
PEO is a premier Leadership Advisory Firm. For 25 years, we have been the place where business leaders regularly meet to explore opportunities, solve problems and discuss important issues. We provide a safe and highly confidential environment with PEO Executive Advisors who facilitate stimulating and astute dialogue to leverage the collective experience, creativity, intellect and wisdom of the Peer Advisory Board and the PEO Leadership Community at large.
WHAT WE DO
We support, cultivate and accelerate our member’s leadership excellence to achieve great impact through the organizations they lead, the communities they serve and the lives they live through our value driven core methodology of CONNECT THINK GROW.
Leadership excellence does not happen by chance – we’re in the business of enabling leaders to realize their potential by challenging their thinking and connecting them to the right relationships. PEO’s Leadership Community understands the immense value of sharing and leveraging the collective wisdom of the entire organization under an environment of trust and respect.
PEO MEMBER PROFILE
PEO members belong to a multitude of industries and have an estimated $1 Billion in personal net worth and approximately $10 Billion in revenue in Canada. There are three types of members within our Community:
CEOs, Presidents, C-Level Executives and Country Managers
CEOs, Presidents, C-Level Executives and Country Managers of large national or multi-national organizations
VPs and SVPs
VPs and SVPs of large national or multi-national organizations
Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
Entrepreneurs, Small and Medium Sized Business Owners